-AQW Clan- The Midnight Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Midnight Coven clan. A clan of vampires and vampire lovers in the world of Adventure Quest Worlds. Come and enter the night.. if you dare.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

it is with a heavy heart that i say this

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Metallic Shadows
1st Prince
Metallic Shadows

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-18

it is with a heavy heart that i say this Empty
PostSubject: it is with a heavy heart that i say this   it is with a heavy heart that i say this I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:31 pm

i am sorry everyone but i must leave the coven. according to all my friends the characteristics i have relate more to a werewolf than a vampyre. i do love the taste of blood. but i am not cold. i am always warm, i am big for my age, i am stronger than i look, im really fast, etc. there are too many characteristics for me in the werewolves eyes. so i must leave. raven plz kick me from coven. goodbye everyone.
Back to top Go down
VampyreRaven
Admin
VampyreRaven

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: it is with a heavy heart that i say this   it is with a heavy heart that i say this I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 pm

Though it pains me to do so, i must. You, Metallic Shadows, are hereby removed from the ranks of the coven, and banished from ever returning. Though I will welcome the friendship between our races with open arms. You shall stay within this forum though all of you status shall be changed to be the ambassator between our clans, if you choose to form one, and if not the ur just a friend of the clan. Goodbye my friend... though never farewell.

Your friend
~Raven
Back to top Go down
https://midnightcoven.rpg-board.net
akai-san
Aristocrat
akai-san

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: it is with a heavy heart that i say this   it is with a heavy heart that i say this I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:04 pm

aww dude cmon u dont have to do what ur friends tell u

u made me join the coven and now u leavin?

im sorry for you my friend, but i wish you luck wherever you are

and remember you will always look like a vampire to us (at least to me)
Back to top Go down
VampyreRaven
Admin
VampyreRaven

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: it is with a heavy heart that i say this   it is with a heavy heart that i say this I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

Lol akaike its okay now. We've fixed it. He's still one of us Smile

~Lady Raven
Back to top Go down
https://midnightcoven.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it is with a heavy heart that i say this   it is with a heavy heart that i say this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it is with a heavy heart that i say this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-AQW Clan- The Midnight Coven :: Misc :: Chat-
Jump to: